Attorney Bianca Habib grew up in Spring, Texas. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in Mathematics from the University of Texas at Austin, Ms. Habib attended law school at South Texas College of Law and earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence in May 2015.
Ms. Habib is committed to defending the rights of others. Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Bianca provided pro bono legal services to indigent clients as a student representative for immigration and family law matters. She later went on to assist with complex mass tort projects and property loss claims.
Since joining Dunk Law Firm, Ms. Habib has focused on helping clients injured in accidents obtain fair financial compensation from corporations and insurance companies.
- The University of Texas at Austin
- South Texas College of Law
- Professional Memberships:
- American Bar Association,
- Texas Young Lawyers Association,
- Phi Alpha Delta Honor Society,
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Bar Admissions:
- State Bar of Texas
- US Southern District of Texas
- Areas of Expertise/specialties:
- Personal Injury,
- Motor Vehicle Accidents,
- Eighteen Wheeler Accidents,
- Commercial Litigation,
- Wrongful Death