Eric L. Andrews is one of Dunk Law Firm's Personal Injury and Wrongful Death attorneys. One of the defining moments of his career was first chairing two jury trials to verdict within his first 4 years of practice. Mr. Andrews approaches clients with the goal of understanding their background and needs in mind. Every client is in a different situation, so listening and understanding what they need is instrumental to handling their case. Communication skills are instrumental to his work, especially listening. He will also make every effort to assess cases early on and develop a “roadmap” to achieve their objectives.
Mr. Andrews currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Branch of the Black Child Development Institute. Additionally, he serves as Secretary of the Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation Board of Directors. Mr. Andrews served on the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers' (“WAAL”) from 2012 to 2017 and was the WAAL President for the 2014- 2015 calendar year. I served a two-year term as Treasurer of the State Bar of Wisconsin from 2019 to 2021. In 2016, he was inducted as a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation. Finally, Mr. Andrews previously volunteered with YMCA SponsorA-Scholar Mentorship Program, a program aimed at potential first-generation college students. His mentee recently graduated from Marquette University.
Eric grew up in Milwaukee and has lived all over the city, primarily on 44th and Locust in the Sherman Park Neighborhood. He went to Milwaukee Public Schools until attending Nicolet High School in Glendale, Wisconsin via the now-defunct Chapter 220 Program. Eric then played college football at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire (“UWEC”) and earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from UWEC. Next, he attended Marquette University Law School, graduating in 2012. Mr. Andrews currently resides in Shorewood, Wisconsin with his wife, two children, one dog, and two cats. Personally, he enjoys traveling, fishing, movies, and sports (Go Bucks and Packers).
- Marquette University Law School; University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Justice
- Milwaukee Branch of the Black Child Development Institute, Board of Directors
- Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation Board of Directors, Secretary
- Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers' “WAAL”, Board of Directors, 2012-2017
- WAAL, President, 2014- 2015
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Treasurer, 2019 - 2021
- Wisconsin Law Foundation, Fellow, 2016
- YMCA SponsorA-Scholar Mentorship Program, Volunteer
- U.S. News and World Reports Best Lawyers “One to Watch”, 2022
- Super Lawyers Wisconsin Rising Star, 2016 – 2021
Areas of Expertise/Specialties
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability