Protecting Your Rights After Injury
It’s easy to feel isolated and like no one is on your side after an accident. In addition to the loneliness you may feel from suffering alone from your injuries, you also have to deal with at-fault parties who attempt to evade responsibility and insurance companies who wish to use what you say against you in your claim.
At Dunk Law Firm, our injury lawyers are always on your side. Through direct communication with our team members any time day or night, you can trust that we can keep you informed about your case. And with a successful track record recovering millions for clients, we can also be trusted to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you’re entitled to under the law. We can stand up for your rights and won’t bend under the pressure of other parties who might try to undermine your case.
What Kind of Cases Do Your Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
Our team offers legal representation for all of the following types of injury claims in Memphis:
- Serious car accidents including: hit and runs, drunk driving accidents, uninsured driver accidents, distracted driving accidents, etc.
- Serious truck accidents including: rollover accidents, underride accidents, jackknife accidents, trucking regulation violations, etc.
- Wrongful death claims on behalf of lost loved ones
As a firm that specializes in motor vehicle accident lawsuits, we offer a strong team of lawyers who are more than equipped to handle your case
How Do I Choose a Good Personal Injury Attorney for My Case?
When choosing a personal injury lawyer to represent you, you should keep in mind the following criteria:
- Experience - When you hire a lawyer to fight on your behalf in court, you want to hire someone who has been in the courtroom frequently enough to understand how cases proceed and how to represent your best interests. Look for an attorney with actual trial experience- someone who will stand up and fight for you.
- Results - You not only want to hire a lawyer with practical experience, you also want to hire an attorney who gets the best results. One of the best ways to find out if an attorney has a strong track record is by reviewing their client testimonials or case results.
- Cost - The thought of paying a lawyer on top of medical expenses and time off of work can be overwhelming. That's why it's important you hire a lawyer with a payment system that works for you. Our team offers representation on a contingency basis, which means you don't have to pay any fees until we have recovered compensation for you. If we don't win your case, you don't pay us anything.