Ashley Tizeno was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. She moved to Lafayette, Louisiana, when she was eleven years old. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, and a minor in Political Science from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Ms. Tizeno earned her Juris Doctorate at Thurgood Marshall School of Law, in Houston, Texas, graduating with honors.
After becoming a licensed attorney, Ms. Tizeno practiced mass tort litigation, focusing on products liability and pharmaceutical drug defect litigation.
Since joining Dunk Law Firm, Ms. Tizeno’s primary focus is on personal injury cases. She fights for her clients to get them compensated for their injuries due to the negligence of others.
Education and Honors
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Science
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, Cum Laude
- Lead Articles Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review
- Associate Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Litigation
Admissions & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association