Attorney Brenna L. Sanchez was born and raised in Conroe, Texas. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Texas at Austin, Ms. Sanchez attended law school at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, where she graduated in the top third of her class.
Since her admission to the bar in 2009, Ms. Sanchez has focused on representing the rights of people who have been wrongfully injured by the negligence of others. Ms. Sanchez is a trial attorney, and she aggressively fights insurance companies and corporations who try to escape accountability for their action.
- B.A. English, the University of Texas at Austin, 2005; J.D.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009
- Texas, 2009; Wisconsin, 2018
- US Southern District of Texas, 2010
- US Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- US Western District of Wisconsin, 2016
- US District, Kansas, 2016
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers
Awards / Accolades:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2019
Areas of Expertise/specialties:
- Wrongful Death
- Trucking Collisions
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury