When it comes to achieving a favorable outcome in your case, there is no substitute for experience. Our personal injury attorneys in Milwaukee have been tirelessly fighting for clients throughout the area since 2004; we understand how the system works, we know the local courts and judges, and we have a proven track record of success in securing significant settlements and verdicts. When you trust our team with your future, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to maximize your recovery.
At Dunk Law Firm, we are proud to serve ordinary, everyday individuals within our community, helping them take on large insurance companies that try to take advantage of an often-unbalanced system. We are always available to answer calls and can provide same-day appointments when needed. We also offer contingency fees, meaning you pay absolutely no out-of-pocket expenses when you work with our attorneys. Instead, we only recover fees if and when we successfully obtain compensation for you.
Whether you were injured in a car accident, suffered life-changing injuries in a trucking accident, or suffered the wrongful death of a loved one, our team is here for you and is ready to fight on your behalf.
What Questions Should I Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer?
When hiring an injury attorney it's essential to understand what qualities and skills you need in order to have your claim be resolved successfully. When determining who to hire to fight on your behalf, we recommend you ask the following questions:
- What do your previous clients have to say about you? When it comes to finding the right attorney to fight on your behalf, reputation means everything. Reading testimonials from former clients can help give you a better understanding of what the firm has to offer you.
- What is your track record when it comes to getting fair settlements? Not every case is the same, and so not every settlement will be equal, but it's important that your attorney has a track record of obtaining fair settlements for their clients.
- What fees do you charge? Some law firms demand payment up-front, which can put a serious financial burden on a client. At Dunk Law Firm, we offer contingency fee agreements, which means you don't pay us a dime unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
- Who will be directly working with me on my case? Some attorneys never take the time to speak directly to their clients, instead, they pass the case off to the low man on the totem pole and move on. Dunk Law Firm does not do this. Our entire team is at your disposal and will do whatever it takes to make your case a priority and ensure you get the attention and time you need.
- What do you think my case is worth? Before making the decision to hire an injury lawyer it's important to understand what your case is actually worth. In some cases, you may decide it's not worth it to hire an attorney if the damages you suffered were minimal.
What Do Personal Injury Attorneys Do?
If you hire a personal injury attorney in Wisconsin, your lawyer will take on the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with the insurance company on your behalf while you focus on your recovery
- Determining how much your injuries are worth
- Negotiating for a fair settlement offer
- Collecting evidence and witness reports supporting your claim
- Filing necessary motions and paperwork with the court to move your case forward
- Representing you in court when necessary