Rollover Accident Attorneys
We Have Recovered Millions for Car Accident Victims
Rollover accidents are some of the most frightening of all car accidents. They are also some of the most deadly. Rollover accidents often lead to roof crushes and collapses, broken windshields and vehicle windows, and unsecured objects—or people—being tossed around the inside of the vehicle. All of this leads to severe, catastrophic injuries which are often, tragically, fatal.
Our rollover accident attorneys understand the serious nature of these types of collisions, which is why we fight tirelessly to secure the maximum compensation rollover accident victims are owed. At Dunk Law Firm, we genuinely care about helping you get back on your feet in the wake of a devastating crash. If you believe that someone else—be it another driver or the manufacturer of a defective vehicle—is responsible for the rollover accident that caused your injuries, reach out to our team to learn more about your right to seek fair financial recovery. We have several office locations and proudly serve clients nationwide.
Submit an online contact form, or give us a call at (800) 674-9339 today to request a free, confidential consultation. Se habla español.
How Do Rollover Accidents Happen?
The most common cause of vehicle rollovers is loss of control; when the driver loses control of the vehicle and unintentionally overcorrects, the vehicle can flip over. This is especially true of taller vehicles and those with a high center of gravity, such as sport utility vehicles (SUVs). Additionally, speeding and drunk driving have also been statistically shown to increase the risk of a rollover, as motorists who are traveling at high speeds or while under the influence of alcohol or drugs are more likely to lose control.
Some of the most common causes of rollover accidents include:
- Side-Impact (“T-Bone”) Crashes: When a vehicle is hit from the side by another vehicle, it can easily flip over. This is especially true when the crash occurs at a high rate of speed or when the vehicle that is hit is an SUV, pickup truck, or another vehicle with a high center of gravity.
- Objects in the Roadway: When a vehicle hits a relatively small object in the roadway, sometimes referred to as “tripping,” it can cause the driver to lose control and the vehicle can roll over. Sometimes, hitting a small object at high speeds is enough to cause the vehicle to pitch forward or to the side, leading to a rollover.
- Defective Vehicle Design: A defective vehicle design can cause it to roll over more easily. This might be the case in a vehicle with an unreasonably high center of gravity or a vehicle that rolls over easily when turning, even at relatively low speeds.
- Defective Vehicle Parts: Defective brake pads, steering systems, and other auto parts can all contribute to or cause a rollover. In such instances, the manufacturer or designer of the specific part that is defective can be held liable under product liability laws.
- Dangerous Road Construction or Design: Just as a vehicle or auto part can be defective, the design or construction of a road can also be defective. This might be the case if the posted speed limit is too high for safe travel along a curvy road or when a soft shoulder is unmarked.
Why You Need a Rollover Accident Lawyer
After any car accident, it’s important to discuss your legal rights and options with an experienced attorney. It’s also important to make sure that your attorney has specific experience in the type of accident you were involved in. No two incidents are exactly the same, but an attorney with experience handling rollover accident cases will be familiar with the ways in which these crashes happen and who could potentially be liable.
At Dunk Law Firm, we have been proudly representing injured auto accident victims since 2004. We understand that being involved in an accident can leave you feeling a great deal of stress, anxiety, and uncertainty about the future. Our goal is to help you navigate the recovery process, helping you find adequate medical care (if needed) and seeking the full financial compensation you are owed for your losses. We are ready to conduct an exhaustive investigation into your claim in order to determine what happened and who is responsible. We are also ready to serve as your voice and advocate for you every step of the way.
Trust Your Case to Our Experienced Legal Team
At Dunk Law Firm, we strive to ease some of the stress you and your family are facing. When you turn to our rollover accident attorneys for help with your claim, you can rest assured that we will be there for you from start to finish, answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and providing updates on the status of your claim.
When you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t have to worry about how you will be able to pay for your medical bills, keep up with your daily expenses, and deal with being out of work. Instead, allow our team to handle all of the legal aspects of your claim while you focus on what matters: getting back on your feet.
your fight is our fightcontact us now
Frequently Asked Questions
What Questions Should I Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer?
How Much Are Lawyer Fees for Personal Injury?
What Is Fair Compensation for Personal Injury?